Latest Media Releases
- More Asbestos Discovered at Parliament Square Project
- ACTU President Visits Tasmania Today
- Weekend Rates Are a State Election Issue
- March in March
- Abetz Attacks Penalty Rates
- Local Libs Following in Newman's Footsteps
- COALITION ABANDONS AGED CARE WORKERS
- If You Vote Liberal - You Lose Penalty Rates
- New research to address bullying in Tasmanian workplaces
- Liberals support minor parties and independents
Links to Union Campaigns
Worker Assist will provide specialised assistance to injured workers about claims for workers compensation and workplace injury management and return to work.
p: 1300 0 ASSIST
1300 027 747
While every effort has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this publication, Unions Tasmania expressly disclaim liability to any person for the consequences of anything done or omitted to be done by any such person in reliance, whether whole or partial, upon any part of the contents of this website. © UT 2007 - 2013.
Authorised by Kevin Harkins, Unions Tasmania 379 Elizabeth Street North Hobart Tasmania 7000 - ph: 03 6234 9553.
This website sponsered by Tasplan Super