Or if you prefer to fax your registration, please download the registration form at the bottom of this page.
2016 Course Dates will be online soon!
5 Day Health & Safety Representatives (HSRs) Commonwealth, State public & private employees
This is a WorkSafe Tasmania and Comcare approved training course primarily designed for Health and Safety Representatives (HSRs), however it is an excellent introduction to OHS for any interested person. The course gives participants the knowledge & skills to meet the challenges of being an HSR or actively participating in the improvement of work health and safety.
Topics covered include:
• Interpreting the work health and safety legislative framework and the role of the HSR
• Identifying key parties and their legal obligations and duties
• Establishing representation in the workplace
• Participating in consultation and issue resolution
• Representing members in the risk management process
• Issuing provisional improvement notices and directing work to cease